Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

You're always the best! yes indeed.

chluaid responds:

Y, N.Q very much!

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Not bad...

...but it moves at a slower pace than madness. The animation is above average, alot of Ninja dodging and shooting things.

Madness was cool because you can almost feel the anger/rage in his actions (impaling someone on a sword and then shooting him pointblank adds character.

In all honesty, I just wanted Ninja to be, well, more like a ninja (stealthy, quick). He's just sort of doing the same thing as Madness. If you go and and some more nuances (ninja moves all stealthy and the other guy is kind of cautious) maybe I would like it more.

Overall 7.5 is my score.

jesus and me - the movie jesus and me - the movie

I liked the music...

but I was hoping for something that would really kick ass (Hey, I like Jesus. He's my man). The concept was cool, but the execution wasn't as polished.

I say, write up a script, try to hook up with someone on the BBS to animate it, and give it another go.

For any body watching, this basically tries to make Jesus into a badass (well, he's going to be if you go by the Book of Revelations), so take it as you will. Rock on.

WTF teh messy WTF teh messy

Boring game...

No combos or tutorial to learn combos. Hacking enemies that don't fight back gets old.

Go back to the drawing board and work out a game with a better controls and some combos.

Gets a 5 out of 10 for being just another game.

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

I can't stop playing this game...

Something about doing the Double Combonation and then juggling with a Uppercut combo that I just love.

I think the humor is pretty nonsensical, so it didn't bother me one bit. Keep churning out the goods, yo. >:]